Middle School Adventure Camp
It’s time to BE DARING!
Middle School Adventure Camp is a brand new take on our popular Adventure Camp program. Through a variety of daily adventure activities and teachable moments, they’ll learn what it means to be daring disciples of Jesus. Its days and nights are spent in the outdoors learning what it means to take risks, to truly step outside of your comfort zone, and ultimately follow Jesus with your whole heart. We invite your middle school students to join the adventure. We invite you to be daring.
Camp Length – 5 Days
Camp Theme – Be Daring!
Location – Kentucky
Age Level – 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students
Group Size – 15-40 participants
Dates – Open weeks for Summer 2019: June 2-8, June 9-15, June 16-22, June 23-29, June 30-July 6, July 7-13, July 14-20, July 21-27, July 28-Aug 3
Cost $369 Only $299 per person!!
Includes: All meals except one meal out, all team camping and adventure gear (excludes sleeping bags and sleeping pads), LeaderTreks staff, and Middle School focused team books.
(Price excludes transportation)
Call Dan for more information: 877.502.0699Book Your Trip Today
Activities and Experiences
- “Be Daring” Sessions
- Mountain Biking
- Service Outreach
- Low Ropes
- Backpacking trip
What Your Students Will Learn
- Learn multiple inductive Bible study methods and grow through application
- Discover how their identity is grounded in Christ
- Grow in ability to work and lead in teams
- Enhanced understanding of group’s purpose and mission while fostering unity
- Grow in confidence by taking risks
- Basic backcountry camping skills
- Cooking, campsite management, gear care, low impact camping and stewardship
- Bike care, basic maintenance, shifting & braking principles, trail riding skills
- Basic kayaking paddle strokes, wet exit, river safety, rolling, and bracing
- Gain a vision of how God is working in the local community and participate through service