THIS WEEKEND OF TRAINING WILL FOCUS ON FOUR (4) BUILDING BLOCKS OF GREAT TEAMS:
- What is a Team
- Team Focus
- Team Care
- Team Performance
Our goal is to teach the building blocks of great teams through an interactive, hands-on approach. The LeaderTreks staff will use a variety of interactive games and initiatives as well as small group discussion to emphasize each building block. Students will have the opportunity to take a Team Role assessment to discover how they operate inside teams. In the end, your students will leave the event energized and focused on being unified.
WHAT WILL BE THE RESULTS?
- Experience the power of teamwork
- Understand the value of teamwork
- Understand their team role (Task, Social, Destructive)
- Have a greater value for every team member
- Have an action plan to care for each member of the youth group
$39 per person (12 minimum) plus travel stipend, housing, and food for trainer. For groups larger than 50, call for special pricing.
- Professional staff
- Event booklet
- Team Role assessment
- Team building initiatives
- Teamwork video clips
WHAT YOU PROVIDE:
Your organization will host the retreat. This weekend retreat works great at a local retreat center, campground, or you can even host it at your church. Our program is flexible and we will work with you to customize a schedule that meets your needs. Contact us right away to discuss the possibilities for your group or youth ministry.
- Friday Night – Session 1 What is a Team
- Saturday Morning – Session 2 Team Focus
- Saturday Afternoon or Evening – Session 3 Team Care
- Sunday Morning – Session 4 Team Performance
Available year round
Call Taryn to Book Your Retreat Today: 877-502-0699