For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life. John 3:16
When we start following Christ, we start the beginning of forever. Not forever like a bus ride that won’t end. But forever like how you felt on the very best day of your life, over and over again. Everlasting means that we know how the story ends. It means that everything that’s wrong in our life doesn’t have the final say.
Everlasting means that we get to be friends with the God of the universe who knows our future and is crazy about us. Everlasting also means that we live forever, but the first little bit is here on earth. 66 Books of the Bible tell one giant rescue story—this study is designed to give your students sneak peaks into how that story fits together and works its way into your life.
Loved. Broken. Redeemed. Called.
WHAT YOUR $39 STUDY INCLUDES!
- 4 Small Group Lessons: downloadable teacher guides and unlimited access in our free teacher management system.
- 4 Large Group Talk Guides: simple or detailed outlines available to fit your style.
- Large Group Media: Intro & Outro Videos, Motion Loops, Commercials, Social Media Graphics, PowerPoint images, and more—we’ve got you covered!
- Parent Resources: equip parents to disciple their child with easy-to-use resources.
- All Access to Disciple Now tools, tips, and training in the teacher management system!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- Student Books to use during the event (+4 extra devotionals included for free!)
- Themed T-shirts, because it’s one less thing for you to worry about.
- Student Follow Up Journals that include 4 weeks of devotionals, challenges, and more to help students apply God’s Word to life after the event.