Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me.” — Matthew 16:24
There is a craving in our world for realness. The buzzword “authentic” is a buzzword for a reason. We want the people we do life with to be authentic. We want the brands and movements we support to be authentic. We want the experiences and encounters we have to be what they are supposed to be.
But what about our faith? Living out a faith that is true and real in today’s world? It’s about being a follower. A Christ-follower.
Teach Follower and help your teens understand what real faith looks like and how to live it out.
WHAT YOUR $39 STUDY INCLUDES!
- 4 Small Group Lessons: downloadable teacher guides and unlimited access in our free teacher management system.
- 4 Large Group Talk Guides: simple or detailed outlines available to fit your style.
- Large Group Media: Intro & Outro Videos, Motion Loops, Commercials, Social Media Graphics, PowerPoint images, and more—we’ve got you covered!
- Parent Resources: equip parents to disciple their child with easy-to-use resources.
- All Access to Disciple Now tools, tips, and training in the teacher management system!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- Student Books to use during the event (+4 extra devotionals included for free!)
- Themed T-shirts, because it’s one less thing for you to worry about.
- Student Follow Up Journals that include 4 weeks of devotionals, challenges, and more to help students apply God’s Word to life after the event.