Student Leadership Training
Overall Topic: Helping students grow into leaders who invite others to follow Christ.
Distinctive Element: Leaders Invite is a downloadable, ready-to-use, lesson on a specific leadership principle. Download includes a facilitator’s guide (Word and PDF) complete with instructions, time frames, extra notes, and activities as well as a reproducible student handout (Word and PDF).
When Jesus invited his disciples to follow him, he showed us two things: 1) that he has invited us to join him in ministry, and 2) how to invite others. In this lesson, students will:
- Examine the two principles of a great invitation by looking at Jesus’ calling of the four fishermen.
- Look at their own experiences to imagine what it feels like to receive a truly great invitation as a follower.
- Practice inviting other people to join them, no matter what the task may be.
Everything you need is included:
- Downloadable Facilitator Guide (Word and PDF)
- Downloadable Student Handout (Word and PDF)
- Biblical examples
- Debrief and discussion questions
- Experiential activity
- Practical Life Application