Leaders See Potential
Student Leadership Training
Overall Topic: Helping students grow as leaders who faithfully depend on God’s potential.
Distinctive Element: Leaders See Potential is a downloadable, ready-to-use, lesson on a specific leadership principle. Download includes a facilitator’s guide (Word and PDF) complete with instructions, time frames, extra notes, and activities as well as a reproducible student handout (Word and PDF).
Kingdom leaders don’t see what is, they see what could be with the Lord; a little faith goes a long way when we follow an infinite God. In this lesson students will:
- Read about and discuss faith as small as a mustard seed.
- Look at David Wilkerson’s prayer life to deepen their understanding of the correlation between faith and prayer.
- Be challenged through an activity to pray for one specific thing for a longer period of time.
Everything you need is included:
- Downloadable Facilitator Guide (Word and PDF)
- Downloadable Student Handout (Word and PDF)
- Biblical examples
- Debrief and discussion questions
- Experiential activity
- Practical Life Application