Four lessons on the deeper meaning behind your favorite Christmas carols.
Instead of just singing along to carols this Christmas, what if we knew what they were about? Carols is a four-lesson series that will help students celebrate Jesus’ the Savior, see how his coming impacted the Israelites, and examine how Christmas still offers hope to our world today.
Lessons on the Go are easy-to-use youth ministry lessons that are Bible-based and single-focused. They’re designed to help everyone from volunteer leaders to experienced full-time youth workers quickly facilitate great discussions with clear takeaways and real-life application steps.
- The First Noel: Jesus came to earth, not just as a baby, but as the King of Kings. He deserves your worship. (Isaiah 60:2–3 & Matthew 2:1–12)
- Peace on Earth: Peace on Earth means peace with God, and it’s worth celebrating and sharing. (Luke 2:8–20)
- Immanuel: Jesus is Immanuel: God with us. (Isaiah 7:14 & 9:1–7)
- Joy to the World: When you truly recognize that Jesus came to save the world—including you—you can’t help but rejoice. (Psalm 98)
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR DOWNLOAD:
- One handout for both leaders and students keeps it simple. Just print and go! For more flexibility, give the back page for students and keep the front page as a leader-only resource that you can customize.
- How To Use This Resource page you can give to volunteers and small group leaders with tips and clear takeaways.
- Promo graphics for the series.