Four lessons on godly resolve.
I Resolve is a four-lesson series that shows what kind of resolutions Christ-followers make. Unlike the New Year’s Resolutions that show up every January, Scripture gives us several examples of strong, godly resolve. Godly resolve is a commitment to God and his ways, powered by God. This series will challenge students to understand what resolve looks like, what Christ-followers resolve, and what to do when our resolve fails.
Lessons on the Go are easy-to-use youth ministry lessons that are Bible-based and single-focused. They’re designed to help everyone from volunteer leaders to experienced full-time youth workers quickly facilitate great discussions with clear takeaways and real-life application steps.
- Stay Strong: Godly resolve helps Christ-followers stay strong when the world is against them (Daniel 1:1–17)
- Drop Your Backpack: The best resolution you could make is to know God more (Philippians 3:7–14)
- Your People, My People: Resolving to commit to God means you commit to God’s people, too (Ruth 1:1–18)
- Plugged In: We won’t always keep our commitments, but Jesus will always keep his commitment to us (John 15:1–11)
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR DOWNLOAD:
- One handout for both leaders and students keeps it simple. Just print and go! For more flexibility, give the back page for students and keep the front page as a leader-only resource that you can customize.
- How To Use This Resource page you can give to volunteers and small group leaders with tips and clear takeaways.
- Promo graphics for the series.