Post Trip Training: Mission Life
Training Topic: Post-Trip Training and Trip Debrief
Number of Sessions: 4
Each session includes:
Teaching outlines and notes
Reproducible student guides
Mission Life: Post-Trip Training is designed to give your team a platform to debrief, discuss issues, and stay accountable and connected following this year’s mission trip.
Transitioning from the trip to home is usually difficult for students. They can become disillusioned or even depressed. You can help them bridge the gap between the trip and everyday life. With Mission Life, you can help them apply what they learned on the trip to life at home.
Mission Life Objectives:
- Students prepare for the transition from the mission trip to home.
- Students take the motivation they have from the trip and apply it to changing their lives at home.
- The team strategizes ways to stay connected to each other and to a cause.
- Students learn how to translate their mission trip experience into a mission for life.
Each training session includes:
- Teaching outlines and notes
- Reproducible student guides
- Related activities
- Application-oriented assignments
Get Mission Life as part of the $99 2019 Summer Bundle.