Wholehearted – 4 Week Series
4-Lesson Discipleship Curriculum
Wholehearted is a discipleship tool that will help your students learn how to go all-in as they walk with Jesus. These 4 Bible-based lessons, with discussion questions and experiential activities, will challenge students to explore what it means to be a disciple of Jesus who follows him with all their heart. Plus, these lessons can be adapted for both a small or a large group context.
- Disciples Look Forward (Genesis 41:15–57)
- Disciples Know Their Gifts (Romans 12:3–8)
- Disciples Inspire (John 4:4–26, 39–42)
- Disciples Commit Wholeheartedly (Joshua 14:6–15)
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED IN YOUR DOWNLOAD:
- 4 Bible-based Lessons
- These deep, experiential lessons include facilitator and student guides.
- Parent Guide
- We crafted this guide for you to invite your students’ parents into the discipleship process. The guide includes questions parents can ask their children about the lessons, and activities families can do together to further cement what students have learned.
- Experiential Activities in every lesson
- Each lesson takes students deeper through Live It Out activities that tie into the discipleship topic. These are more than just games or distractions. They’re fun, memorable ways for students to discover how the lesson’s principles play out in life.
- Media & Graphics
- We have designed logos, memory verse graphics (perfect for social media), presentations, and more for you to display.