A Complete Discipleship System For Leading Intentional Youth Ministry
Too Many Students
Are Not Experiencing
Deep Discipleship Changes That
With the help of our NEW Deep Discipleship System, you’ll train your volunteers how to disciple students. The NEW Deep Discipleship is designed to be more than a curriculum; it’s an entire system to support the discipleship efforts across your ministry.
Deep Discipleship System
Every meeting time and event generated from your student ministry will have the element of discipleship woven through it. Deep Discipleship provides you with all the tools needed to transform volunteers into committed disciple-makers, encourage junior high and high school students to take ownership in the ministry, and equip parents to lead the charge at home.
Deep Discipleship Strategy
In Deep Discipleship, you’ll follow the blueprint of our Deep Discipleship Strategy.
RELATIONAL VOLUNTEER TEAM
RELATIONSHIPS CULTIVATE TRUST
Student growth takes place in the context of trust-based relationships.
MISSION DRIVES PROGRAMMING
Intentional Programming communicates to volunteers their purpose and role.
DISCIPLESHIP PROMPTS CHANGES
True discipleship leads to transformation in the lives of students.
PARTNERING WITH PARENTS
PARENTS FOSTER CONSISTENCY
Partnering with parents puts youth workers and parents on the same team.
LEADERSHIP PROMOTES OWNERSHIP
When given opportunities to lead, students become owners of the faith.
The responsibility you carry as the spiritual leader of a youth group can be overwhelming at times. What should I teach? What events should I plan? Am I making a difference? This strategy eliminates the uncertainties of how to move your students toward spiritual maturity by focusing on the 5 key elements that promote discipleship in your youth ministry.
Our Essential subscription provides the vital pieces needed to begin a strategic approach towards discipling your students. The Premium subscription gives you an entire system to install in your ministry where every Bible study, meeting, event, communication, and training session for the year is packaged for you with discipleship at its very core. In both options, you will have instant access to all the downloadable content and online resources so you can start planning and implementing the Deep Discipleship system today.
- 12 Months of Curriculum
- 2 Bonus Series (Seasonal & Graduation)
- 56 Large Group Sermon Outlines w/Illustrations
- 56 Small Group Lessons
- 56 Hybrid Teaching Lessons
- 50 Object Lesson Library
- 14 Series Promo Videos
- 14 Series Bumper Videos
- Series & Screen Graphics
- Series Social Media Package
- Worship Song Playlists
- Weekly Volunteer/Parent Emails
- Annual Teaching Strategy
- Discipleship Pathway Tool
- Reach–Grow–Go Strategy Guide
- Youth Ministry Assessment
- 8 Roots of the Gospel Training Guide
- Annual Ministry Strategy Planner
- 4 Outreach Events
- 4 Go Serve Events
- Disciple Now / Weekend Retreat
- Discipleship Tracker App
- 25 Interactive Screen Games
- Instructions & Gameplay Options
- 8 Team-Building Games
- Student Leadership
- Student Leadership Strategy Guide
- Leadership Pathway Tool
- Reimaging Student Leadership E-Book
- Leadership Style Assessment
- 12 Leadership Team Teaching Lessons
- 3 Leadership Service Project Event Guides
- Leadership Weekend Retreat
- Volunteer Kickoff & Vision-Casting Event
- 4 Quarterly Training Events
- Year-End Celebration Events
- Volunteer Roles Strategy Guide
- Volunteer Placement Tool
- Volunteer Training Cards
- Volunteer Email Templates
- Editable Volunteer Postcards
- Discipleship Pathway Video Training & Guides
- Leadership Pathway Video Training & Guides
- Volunteer Planning & Schedule Tool
- Monthly Calendar Templates
- Semester Calendar Templates
- Parents & Families
- Parent Strategy Guide
- Weekly Email Templates & Discussion Guides
- Editable Parent Postcards
- 12 Parent/Student At-Home Activities
- 3 Parent Meetings
- 3 Family Service Projects
- 2 Family Night Events
- Monthly Calendar Templates
- Semester Calendar Templates
- Bring 2 Free Adults on LeaderTreks Mission Trips
- Greenhouse Mission Trip Growth Resource
- 4 Pre-Trip Training Sessions
- On-Trip Devotional
- 4 Post-Trip Training Sessions
What are people saying about Deep Discipleship?
Deep Discipleship is designed for both junior high and senior high students. Also included are resources and tools for parents and adult volunteers.
Downloadable content is completely yours and you can keep it forever. New content will be available each year in May.
Deep Discipleship Year 1 (DD1) is currently available. Deep Discipleship Year 2 (DD2) will be available in May 2023 with new teaching series, games, and resources.
You’ll have access to content based on your renewal date. Each time your subscription renews, you’ll receive access to the newest content. For example: If you sign up in January 2023, you’ll immediately have access to all of the content in DD1. When your subscription renews in January 2024, you’ll receive access to DD2. If you sign up in June 2023, you’ll immediately have access to DD2.
Your subscription will automatically renew every year on the anniversary of your original purchase date.
A unique coupon will be sent to you via email and will also be automatically added to your leadertreks.org account. To redeem, shop for a DNow Study on our website. When you add a DNow Study to your cart, your coupon should automatically pop up—just click it to use. Your DNow coupon will expire 1 year from your purchase date.
Some lessons and resources are provided in an editable format so you can modify individual lessons, add your own elements, and customize for your ministry needs.
The content is meant to be used solely within the church/organization that purchased it.
We have created an order based on what we think flows best, but you know your students better than anyone, so you can walk through the curriculum in whatever order you think is best.
Yes. We’ve provided you with a digital copy of the Discipleship Pathway tool. If you want to skip the printing process, you can get copies of the Discipleship Pathway for each of your students here.