The Black Letters of Jesus – One Year Curriculum
One-year curriculum focusing on the actions of Christ.
52 completely downloadable and easy-to-use lessons. Includes parent guides, media and graphics, and experiential activities.
Why The Black Letters of Jesus?
A lot of studies focus on Jesus’ words—the red letters of Scripture. But what would it look like if we focused on his actions—the black letters? The Black Letters of Jesus is a yearlong curriculum (52 lessons) based on what Jesus did while he was here on earth. Some themes may be familiar and some will allow students to see Jesus in a new way. These are lessons drawn from the life of the one who became flesh and lived among his creation.
- 52 Youth Ministry Lessons
- Facilitator & Student Guides (PDF & Word versions)
- Organized into 4-lesson bible-based series
- Experiential activities and practical applications
- Marks of a Disciple to identity signs of growth in students
- Seasonal and Holiday lessons included
- Online Teacher Management (give volunteers online access to curriculum)*
- Parent Guides with questions for each series
- Suggested experiences for the whole family
- Video training and Discipleship Tracker*
- Media and Graphics
- Ready-to-share Memory Verse Social Media Graphics
- Powerpoint and ProPresenter Sides
- Promotional Artwork
- Countdown Videos & Motion Loops*
- Volunteer Tips & Training
- Volunteer Training Videos*
- Online Message Center*
* Included with your purchase of a HERO Membership
Save when you bundle The Black Letters of Jesus and a HERO Membership
Unlock key features inside of The Black Letters of Jesus with your HERO Membership.
- Access HERO’s exclusive Student Discipleship Tracker inside of Youth Ministry Apps
- Train your volunteers with over 18 unique video training sessions in the HERO Training Zone
- Share lessons with your teachers and small group leaders using HERO’s Online Teacher Management System
Looking to learn more? Read our Statement of Faith.