Pre-trip Training: Imprint
Training Topic: Team Preparation for Mission Trips
Number of Sessions: 4
Each session includes:
Imprint: Pre-Trip Training is designed to help your students understand the impact their trip will have on the mission site, their own lives, and the Kingdom.
At LeaderTreks we believe a mission trip is primarily a spiritual experience and one in which preparation is key. When students fully understand the impact their team can make and take the time before the trip to learn key principles, their trip can be truly life changing.
- No Trace Mission Trip: Students learn the importance of leaving a positive impact on the community.
- Critical Others: Students understand the value of everyone associated with their mission trip, especially individuals outside of their team.
- Tipping Point: Students learn how every team eventually comes to a tipping point, and the impact their decisions make.
- Finishing Strong: Students understand that the end of their trip says more about them than the beginning.
Each training session includes:
- Teaching outline and notes
- Bible study and discussion questions
- Life study and discussion questions
Get Imprint as part of the $99 2019 Summer Bundle.
Download Sample >>