Pre-trip Training: Imprint – FREE
Pre-Trip Training for Mission Trips
4 Sessions to prepare your students to have impact
Use this resource for At-Home Ministry
Imprint is a great training resource for students—even during quarantine. Use this time to help your students understand how to have a positive impact on this year’s mission trip. They’ll learn to look after the needs of critical others, push past their tipping points, and how to finish strong as a team.
Each of the lessons, activities, and discussions in Imprint can be utilized during virtual team meetings.
Imprint: Pre-Trip Training is designed to help your students understand the impact their trip will have on the mission site, their own lives, and the Kingdom.
At LeaderTreks we believe a mission trip is primarily a spiritual experience and one in which preparation is key. When students fully understand the impact their team can make and take the time before the trip to learn key principles, their trip can be truly life changing.
Imprint’s 4 Sessions and Objectives:
- No Trace Mission Trip: Students learn the importance of leaving a positive impact on the community.
- Critical Others: Students understand the value of everyone associated with their mission trip, especially individuals outside of their team.
- Tipping Point: Students learn how every team eventually comes to a tipping point, and the impact their decisions make.
- Finishing Strong: Students understand that the end of their trip says more about them than the beginning.
Each training session includes:
- Teaching outline and notes
- Bible study and discussion questions
- Life study and discussion questions
Download Sample >>