The Core – One Year Curriculum
Year-long curriculum designed to teach eight core principles of discipleship.
72 completely downloadable and easy-to-use lessons. Includes parent guides, media and graphics and experiential activities.
Why The Core?
The Core is a year-long, fully downloadable curriculum designed to help students grow deep roots of faith. It’s an easy-to-use resource that teaches eight core principles of discipleship through Bible study lessons. Each lesson builds on the last to keep discipleship at the center of your student ministry. Week after week you will teach solid Biblical truth paired with engaging experiences that encourage students to exercise their growing faith.
- 40 Youth Ministry Lessons & 32 Bonus Sermons
- Facilitator & Student Guides (PDF & Word versions)
- Organized into 5-lesson bible-based series
- Experiential activities and practical applications
- Marks of a Disciple to identity signs of growth in students
- Online Teacher Management (give volunteers online access to curriculum)*
- Parent Guides with questions for each series
- Suggested experiences for the whole family
- Video training and Discipleship Tracker*
- Media and Graphics
- Animated Videos for each series
- Ready-to-share Memory Verse Social Media Graphics
- Powerpoint and ProPresenter Sides
- Promotional Artwork
- Countdown Videos & Motion Loops*
- Volunteer Tips & Training
- Volunteer Training Videos*
- Online Message Center*
* Included with your purchase of a HERO Membership
Save when you bundle The Core and a HERO Membership
Unlock key features inside of The Core with your HERO Membership.
- Access HERO’s exclusive Student Discipleship Tracker inside of Youth Ministry Apps
- Train your volunteers with over 18 unique video training sessions in the HERO Training Zone
- Share lessons with your teachers and small group leaders using HERO’s Online Teacher Management System
Looking to learn more? Read our Statement of Faith.