Life gets tough when we don’t know what’s expected of us. We have no way of navigating what we should and shouldn’t be doing. Without expectations, we’re like a delivery person who lost the address for a package. He knows he’s supposed to deliver the package to someone, but he doesn’t know where to go or who to give it to.
Thankfully, God doesn’t leave us to wander through life without any directions. He has given us a set of expectations to show us clearly which paths will take us where we need to go. These expectations aren’t arbitrary rules imposed on us just to make our lives harder. Quite the opposite—God’s expectations exist to give our lives meaning and direction. One important thing to know about God’s expectations: they can’t be faked. They have to start with serious heart transformation that only comes from knowing Jesus Christ.
Micah 6:8 says, “He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.”
Act. Love. Walk. Three signs that we are being transformed from the inside out by Jesus. Three signs to point your students squarely in the direction that God wants them to go. Act.Love.Walk is designed to help your student navigate what it means to follow God with all of their heart.Download a Sample
WHAT YOUR $49 STUDY INCLUDES!
- 4 Small Group Lessons: downloadable teacher guides and unlimited access in our free teacher management system.
- 4 Large Group Talk Guides: simple or detailed outlines available to fit your style.
- Large Group Media: Intro & Outro Videos, Motion Loops, Commercials, Social Media Graphics, PowerPoint images, and more—we’ve got you covered!
- Parent Resources: equip parents to disciple their child with easy-to-use resources.
- All Access to Disciple Now tools, tips, and training in the teacher management system!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- Student Books to use during the event (+4 extra devotionals included for free!)
- Themed T-shirts, because it’s one less thing for you to worry about.
- Student Follow Up Journals that include 4 weeks of devotionals, challenges, and more to help students apply God’s Word to life after the event.