What’s your biggest fear?
There are a lot of scary things in this world, whether you like to admit that or not. Spiders, heights, public speaking, snakes, death, public humiliation, rejection, being alone, sharks, losing your phone—the list of fears could go on and on. So in a world where it’s easy to worry and give in to fear, how can you live courageously for Christ?
When you choose bravery, you humbly admit your need for Christ, confess your sin, boldly obey Jesus even when it seems risky, and tell others how Jesus offers salvation to everyone. There will be times when you’ll want to give in to fear. But Jesus calls us to be brave!
Use your DNow weekend to show students how to be courageous in the face of fear. Invite your students to be brave.Download a Sample
WHAT YOUR $49 STUDY INCLUDES!
- 4 Small Group Lessons: downloadable teacher guides and unlimited access in our free teacher management system.
- 4 Large Group Talk Guides: simple or detailed outlines available to fit your style.
- Large Group Media: Intro & Closing Videos, Motion Loop, Promo Videos, Social Media Graphics, PowerPoint images, and more—we’ve got you covered!
- Parent Resources: equip parents to disciple their child with easy-to-use resources.
- All Access to Disciple Now tools, tips, and training in the teacher management system!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- Student Books to use during the event (+4 extra devotionals included for free!)
- Themed T-shirts from Sunday Cool, because it’s one less thing for you to worry about
- Student Follow Up Journals that include 4 weeks of devotionals, challenges, and more to help students apply God’s Word to life after the event