Who is Jesus?
It’s easy to say we follow Jesus, but do we really know who we’re following? How can your students be more like Christ if they don’t even know who Christ is?
Thankfully, Jesus makes it clear who he is through several “I Am” statements in the book of John: I am the Way and the Truth and the Life, I am the Bread of Life, I am the Good Shepherd, and I am the Light of the World.
Knowing who Jesus is and believing in him as the only way God changes our lives. It can be easy to substitute our own logic or the world’s pleasures for the true life Jesus offers. But as your students dive into Jesus’ “I Am” statements, they will discover that what Jesus offers is much better: himself. Jesus is irreplaceable!
Use your DNow weekend to show students how to accept no substitutes for Jesus, the only one who can offer true salvation, full satisfaction, and abundant life. Invite your students to continually choose Jesus.Download a Sample
WHAT YOUR $49 STUDY INCLUDES!
- 4 Small Group Lessons: downloadable teacher guides and unlimited access in our free teacher management system.
- 4 Large Group Talk Guides: simple or detailed outlines available to fit your style.
- Large Group Media: Intro & Closing Videos, Motion Loop, Promo Videos, Social Media Graphics, PowerPoint images, and more—we’ve got you covered!
- Parent Resources: equip parents to disciple their child with easy-to-use resources.
- All Access to Disciple Now tools, tips, and training in the teacher management system!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- Student Books to use during the event (+4 extra devotionals included for free!)
- Themed T-shirts from Sunday Cool, because it’s one less thing for you to worry about
- Student Follow Up Journals that include 4 weeks of devotionals, challenges, and more to help students apply God’s Word to life after the event