Are you lonely?
Joshua 1:9 encourages us to “Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”
In this study, you will discover that loneliness is a common human condition, how God provides for us in our loneliness, and how to reach out to others who may also be feeling lonely. You will dig into the fact that we are never truly alone, even in our most isolated times. Thankfully, loneliness is not what God wants for us. He has provided help and resources during the lonely seasons of life for our good and his glory.
Use your DNow weekend to show students that with God you’re truly never alone.Download a Sample
WHAT YOUR $49 STUDY INCLUDES!
- 4 Small Group Lessons: downloadable teacher guides and unlimited access in our free teacher management system.
- 4 Large Group Talk Guides: simple or detailed outlines available to fit your style.
- Large Group Media: Intro & Closing Videos, Motion Loop, Promo Videos, Social Media Graphics, PowerPoint images, and more—we’ve got you covered!
- Parent Resources: equip parents to disciple their child with easy-to-use resources.
- All Access to Disciple Now tools, tips, and training in the teacher management system!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- Student Books to use during the event (+4 extra devotionals included for free!)
- Student Follow Up Journals that include 4 weeks of devotionals, challenges, and more to help students apply God’s Word to life after the event
- Themed T-shirts from Sunday Cool, because it’s one less thing for you to worry about