Lost. We’ve all been there. And we’ll probably be there again.
Jesus was pointing to that truth when he told the story of the Prodigal Son (Luke 15:11–32). When he compared the brothers in this story, Jesus showed us that there are two kinds of lost people: those who know they are lost and those who don’t. He wanted us to know that there’s more than one way to be lost and wandering from him. Thankfully, he also gave us a way to come back home; not through rule-following or self-righteousness, but by receiving our heavenly Father’s unconditional love.
Wherever you’re wandering, are you ready to come home?Download a Sample
WHAT YOUR $49 STUDY INCLUDES!
- 4 Small Group Lessons: downloadable teacher guides and unlimited access in our free teacher management system.
- 4 Large Group Talk Guides: simple or detailed outlines available to fit your style.
- Large Group Media: Intro & Outro Videos, Motion Loops, Commercials, Social Media Graphics, PowerPoint images, and more—we’ve got you covered!
- Parent Resources: equip parents to disciple their child with easy-to-use resources.
- All Access to Disciple Now tools, tips, and training in the teacher management system!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- Student Books to use during the event (+4 extra devotionals included for free!)
- Themed T-shirts, because it’s one less thing for you to worry about.
- Student Follow Up Journals that include 4 weeks of devotionals, challenges, and more to help students apply God’s Word to life after the event.