If your students are like most people, they probably think service is a good idea, something everyone should do more often. And they’re right—service is important. They’ve probably had a chance to serve others by volunteering or by selling popcorn or wrapping paper to raise money for an organization. These are great things, and they should be proud of what they’ve done.
But serving doesn’t necessarily make someone a servant.
Becoming a servant is so much more than that. It’s something that happens as we follow Christ and become more like him. We start seeing the world the way he does. We start responding to things as he would. Service is a Christ-follower’s automatic response to the pain and injustice in the world around us. Project Serve is designed to help your students transform from people who serve on occasion into a committed servants like Christ.
WHAT YOUR $49 STUDY INCLUDES!
- 4 Small Group Lessons: downloadable teacher guides and unlimited access in our free teacher management system.
- 4 Large Group Talk Guides: simple or detailed outlines available to fit your style.
- Large Group Media: Intro & Outro Videos, Motion Loops, Commercials, Social Media Graphics, PowerPoint images, and more—we’ve got you covered!
- Parent Resources: equip parents to disciple their child with easy-to-use resources.
- All Access to Disciple Now tools, tips, and training in the teacher management system!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- Student Books to use during the event (+4 extra devotionals included for free!)
- Themed T-shirts, because it’s one less thing for you to worry about.
- Student Follow Up Journals that include 4 weeks of devotionals, challenges, and more to help students apply God’s Word to life after the event.