“I seek you with all my heart; do not let me stray from your commands. I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.”–Psalm 119:10-11
Generation Multitask. It’s a fitting label for an overcommitted, over-entertained generation. School, sports, clubs, work, friends, family, church . . . Teenagers are more involved and committed than any group of teenagers before them. It’s no wonder that teenagers find it so difficult finding time to cultivate a relationship with Christ. They have to make time.
Do your students know how to seek God?
The Pause will teach students to “hit pause” and spend time growing their relationship with God.Download a Sample
WHAT YOUR $49 STUDY INCLUDES!
- 4 Small Group Lessons: downloadable teacher guides and unlimited access in our free teacher management system.
- 4 Large Group Talk Guides: simple or detailed outlines available to fit your style.
- Large Group Media: Intro & Outro Videos, Motion Loops, Commercials, Social Media Graphics, PowerPoint images, and more—we’ve got you covered!
- Parent Resources: equip parents to disciple their child with easy-to-use resources.
- All Access to Disciple Now tools, tips, and training in the teacher management system!
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED?
- Student Books to use during the event (+4 extra devotionals included for free!)
- Themed T-shirts, because it’s one less thing for you to worry about.
- Student Follow Up Journals that include 4 weeks of devotionals, challenges, and more to help students apply God’s Word to life after the event.