Digital marketing manager
LeaderTreks is seeking a high-energy, Marketing Manager with Christian ministry experience. This individual will have oversight for LeaderTreks digital marketing campaigns. They must be willing to work in a collaborative environment and have an understanding of the Christian youth ministry market.
This is a full-time position.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for presenting the LeaderTreks brand to the marketplace through the following:
- Email marketing
- Inbound marketing
- Website traffic
- SEO rankings
- Social media
- Direct mail
- Google ads
- Facebook ads
- Preparing weekly/monthly reports and making recommendations for optimization
This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing and advertising
- Knowledge and experience in graphic design
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation and SEO
- Youth Ministry experience
Things That Would Impress Us:
- Currently involved in your church youth ministry
- A Google AdWords certification
- Graphic design experience in the Adobe Suite and Canva
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Some experience in coding
- Personally, active in social media
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Doug Franklin at email@example.com.