Four lessons on how to start strong and commit wholeheartedly
Our world tends to pressure us to be good at everything, but it also can make us feel like it’s uncool to care deeply about something. Instead of bending to the world’s perspective on commitment, this four-lesson series will challenge students to stay “All-In” from beginning to end and through all the rough spots in between.
Lessons on the Go are easy-to-use youth ministry lessons that are Bible-based and single-focused. They’re designed to help everyone from volunteer leaders to experienced full-time youth workers quickly facilitate great discussions with clear takeaways and real-life application steps.
- Beginnings Matter: Paul shows us how to be all-in from the start in our walk with Jesus. (Acts 9:17-25)
- Packing Light: To be all-in, you need to stop worrying about things that don’t matter and focus on Jesus. (Matthew 6:25-33)
- Recalculating: We all make mistakes, but God gives us confession and repentance to get back on track. (Psalm 51)
- Staying Connected: The courage and strength to be all-in comes from our relationship with Jesus, not ourselves. (John 15:1-11)
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR DOWNLOAD:
- One handout for both leaders and students keeps it simple. Just print and go! For more flexibility, give the back page for students and keep the front page as a leader-only resource that you can customize.
- How To Use This Resource page you can give to volunteers and small group leaders with tips and clear takeaways.
- Promo graphic for the series.
Out of stock
Download Sample >>