Four lessons about finding your way home
Homecoming is a four-lesson series that gives students a clear understanding that our true home is in relationship with God as a member of his Kingdom. When we are caught up with what our world and culture prioritizes we can be tempted to think of the world as our home. This series will show students how God welcomes his children home, how to be at home in a contradictory world, how to think about heaven, and how to leave behind our worldly homes to follow God.
Lessons on the Go are easy-to-use youth ministry lessons that are Bible-based and single-focused. They’re designed to help everyone from volunteer leaders to experienced full-time youth workers quickly facilitate great discussions with clear takeaways and real-life application steps.
- Prodigal: No matter where we’ve been, God is calling us to our true
home—a relationship with him. (Luke 15:11-32)
- Hope For Now: Hope for our future home with God helps us live boldly in
our present world. (2 Corinthians 4:16-5:2)
- Where’s Home?: Heaven is about more than halos—it’s where God makes all
things right and lives with us forever. (Revelation 21:1-6)
- Legacy Of Faith: Abraham shows us how to leave behind our earthly homes
and faithfully pursue God. (Hebrews 11:8-16)
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR DOWNLOAD:
- One handout for both leaders and students keeps it simple. Just print and go! For more flexibility, give the back page for students and keep the front page as a leader-only resource that you can customize.
- How To Use This Resource page you can give to volunteers and small group leaders with tips and clear takeaways.
- Promo graphic for the series.
Download Sample >>