Four lessons on the intersection of faith and relationships.
Instead of letting culture define what love is, we should be looking to the ultimate example of God’s love for us. Love Story is a four-lesson series that will help students think about love from a Christ-follower’s perspective. These lessons will establish a firm, foundational understanding of God’s love and his purpose for love in our lives.
Lessons on the Go are easy-to-use youth ministry lessons that are Bible-based and single-focused. They’re designed to help everyone from volunteer leaders to experienced full-time youth workers quickly facilitate great discussions with clear takeaways and real-life application steps.
- God So Loved…: God’s love for us sets the standard for what true love is (John 3:11–21)
- You’re a Masterpiece: We find our identity and worth is found in our Creator’s love for us, not in human love (Psalm 139)
- What Makes a Love Story?: Ruth and Boaz show us thatRomantic love that lasts is built on commitment and kindness (Ruth 1:15-18; 2:1-13; and 3:8-13)
- Reflectors: The way we treat each other God gave us relationships as a tool to is supposed to show God’s love to the world (John 13:31–35)
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR DOWNLOAD:
- One handout for both leaders and students keeps it simple. Just print and go! For more flexibility, give the back page for students and keep the front page as a leader-only resource that you can customize.
- How To Use This Resource page you can give to volunteers and small group leaders with tips and clear takeaways.
- Promo graphics for the series.
Out of stock
Download Sample >>