Four lessons on keeping it real in a post-driven world
#nofilter is a four-lesson series that deals with the relationship between social media and student life. From the false masks (or filters) students put on, to addiction, to the price face-to-face relationships pay in a post-driven life.
Lessons on the Go are easy-to-use youth ministry lessons that are Bible-based and single-focused. They’re designed to help everyone from volunteer leaders to experienced full-time youth workers quickly facilitate great discussions with clear takeaways and real-life application steps.
- Filtered: God values an honest and unfiltered life (Luke 18:9-14)
- Addicted: Our time and focus reveal what we value (Matthew 6:19-24)
- Real Reality: Our “real reality” is that we live forever with God (Colossians 3:1-10)
- Love vs. Like: God’s greatest commandment to love requires more than “liking” posts on social media (Matthew 22:34-40)
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR DOWNLOAD:
- One handout for both leaders and students keeps it simple. Just print and go! For more flexibility, give the back page for students and keep the front page as a leader-only resource that you can customize.
- How To Use This Resource page you can give to volunteers and small group leaders with tips and clear takeaways.
- Promo graphics for the series.
Out of stock
Download Sample >>