Four lessons on slowing down and meeting God
Pause is a four-lesson series that deals with the importance of pushing pause in order stay to connected with God. In this fast-paced world, busyness and self-reliance can get in the way of seeking God to meet our built-in need for rest.
Lessons on the Go are easy-to-use youth ministry lessons that are Bible-based and single-focused. They’re designed to help everyone from volunteer leaders to experienced full-time youth workers quickly facilitate great discussions with clear takeaways and real-life application steps.
- Be Still: We need to make time to be with God. (Mark 1:29-39)
- Too Busy: We can’t be too busy to be with God. (Luke 10:38-42)
- It’s Not About You: The world tells us to fend for ourselves, but God calls us to depend on him and others. (Romans 12:1-8)
- Designed For Rest: When we rely on God he gives us rest. (Exodus 20:8-11, Psalm 46)
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR DOWNLOAD:
- One handout for both leaders and students keeps it simple. Just print and go! For more flexibility, give the back page for students and keep the front page as a leader-only resource that you can customize.
- How To Use This Resource page you can give to volunteers and small group leaders with tips and clear takeaways.
- Promo graphic for the series.
Get Pause included in the $99 2019 Crazy Christmas Bundle.
Out of stock
Download Sample >>