AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME
Four lessons on how thankfulness changes everything
Thankful is a four-lesson series that shows students the impact of a consistent habit of thankfulness. When we commit to thankfulness, we’re really committing to deeper trust in God. Students will be challenged to change their mindset, practice thankfulness, and develop habits that cultivate thankfulness and trust.
Lessons on the Go are easy-to-use youth ministry lessons that are Bible-based and single-focused. They’re designed to help everyone from volunteer leaders to experienced full-time youth workers quickly facilitate great discussions with clear takeaways and real-life application steps.
- Thankfulness Starts Here: Thankfulness is an action. (Philippians 4:4-9)
- No Whining: You’re probably not trusting God if you’re complaining all the
time. (Jonah 3:10-4:11)
- More Than An Add-On: God wants to substitute your bitterness with his thankfulness. (Colossians 3:5-17)
- Rearview Mirror: Remembering what God has done builds us into thankful
people. (Psalm 106:1-12)
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR DOWNLOAD:
- One handout for both leaders and students keeps it simple. Just print and go! For more flexibility, give the back page for students and keep the front page as a leader-only resource that you can customize.
- How To Use This Resource page you can give to volunteers and small group leaders with tips and clear takeaways.
- Promo graphic for the series.
Out of stock
Download Sample >>