Foundations of Leadership Download
A do-it-yourself student leadership retreat
Foundations of Leadership Download Description
This product is completely downloadable.
Overall Topic: Laying a strong foundation for student leadership.
Number of Sessions: 4
- Defining a leader
- Who leaders are
- What leaders need
- What leaders do
Distinctive Element: Foundations of Leadership provides all the resources you need to lay a strong foundation of leadership for your students. The curriculum will lead your team through a hands-on experience that will teach them the basics of being a leader. LeaderTreks has discovered that by engaging students in the process of learning they are better able to apply learning to their lives.
Each session includes
- Introduction – Summarizes the goals for the session
- Going Public – An intriguing question to kick off your study that requires students to go public with their own personal experience with a certain truth
- Getting Focused – Probing the topic
- Growing Deeper – Scriptural study
- Growing Together – Team-building initiative
- Going Forward – Applying the principle to life
- Summary – Recap of the session
We love this retreat. Our staff has been running it for years at churches around the country with great reviews. If you’re looking for a fun and interactive way to teach your students leadership in a retreat setting this is it.
The Core is a year-long, fully downloadable curriculum designed to help students grow deep roots of faith.
Use code “core30” at checkout to get $30 off.View Full Details
Student Leaders Start Here
A practical, interactive workbook (95 pages), to help students grow in leadership. Our best seller, with over 30,000 books in print.View Full Details