Foundations of Leadership
A do-it-yourself student leadership retreat
Foundations of Leadership Description
Overall Topic: Laying a strong foundation for student leadership.
Number of Sessions: 4
- Defining a leader
- Who leaders are
- What leaders need
- What leaders do
Distinctive Element: Foundations of Leadership provides all the resources you need to lay a strong foundation of leadership for your students. The curriculum will lead your team through a hands-on experience that will teach them the basics of being a leader. LeaderTreks has discovered that by engaging students in the process of learning they are better able to apply learning to their lives.
Each session includes
- Introduction – Summarizes the goals for the session
- Going Public – An intriguing question to kick off your study that requires students to go public with their own personal experience with a certain truth
- Getting Focused – Probing the topic
- Growing Deeper – Scriptural study
- Growing Together – Team-building initiative
- Going Forward – Applying the principle to life
- Summary – Recap of the session
We love this retreat. Our staff has been running it for years at churches around the country with great reviews. If you’re looking for a fun and interactive way to teach your students leadership in a retreat setting this is it.
This book is a 40-day discipleship journal for students. It is designed to help them walk the road behind Jesus. It will take students through some of the core lessons he taught his 12 disciples as they were learning to become more like Him.View Full Details
Student Leaders Start Here
A practical, interactive workbook (95 pages), to help students grow in leadership. Our best seller, with over 30,000 books in print.View Full Details
Everything you need to start a Mentoring Program in your youth ministry.View Full Details