A Leader Worth Following
Overall Topic: A leader worth following will always have integrity at their foundation.
Distinctive Element: A Leader Worth Following is a downloadable, ready to use, lesson on a specific leadership principle. Download includes a facilitator’s guide complete with instructions, time frames, extra notes, and activities as well as a reproducible student handout.
Leadership requires a lot, and it’s easy to focus on all the things a person must do in order to grow their leadership or lead well. But all those things don’t carry a lot of weight unless a leader has the integrity and the character to back them up. The more students grow in the skills of a leader, the more their integrity will need to grow as well.
In this lesson, students will:
- Study the biblical example of Daniel as a leader who had integrity
- Experience the value of integrity through an interactive team building initiative
- Build a strong foundation for growing as a leader worth following
Everything you need is included:
- Lesson objectives
- Facilitator notes
- Student handouts
- Biblical examples
- Debrief and discussion questions
- Interactive team building activity
- “Go Deeper” options