The Risen King: Holy Week at Home (Unlimited Use)
An 8-Day Easter Devotional Journal – Completely Downloadable
(Includes additional questions and activities for Group or Family use)
Use this resource for At-Home Ministry
(one purchase can be used for everyone in your ministry or church!)
The Risen King: Holy Week at Home is designed to prepare your heart to celebrate Christ the Risen King. Each day of this journal is filled with interactive Bible studies and challenging activities that can be used for individual study or part of a group/family. While it may not be possible to gather together during quarantine, don’t miss out the opportunity to remember Christ’s death and and celebrate his resurrection this year.
The Risen King: Holy Week at Home is an 8-Day Easter Devotional Journal designed to help you focus on Christ as you journey through Holy Week and celebrate Easter. This week of devotions offers an opportunity to walk through Jesus’ final week on Earth, focus on the kind of king Jesus is, study the Bible with engaging tools, dig deeper into the heart behind your favorite Easter hymns, and take on challenges that help you prepare your heart for Easter. At the end of the week, you’ll find an activity to share with friends and family.
In this journal, you’ll find:
- Devotions that guide you through Holy Week
- Interactive Easter hymn experiences
- Bible studies and challenges that take a closer look at Christ’s death and resurrection
- A special Family Activity to help celebrate Easter with loved ones
- Group Discussion questions that enable you to use this resource with a Group or Family