Defending A Friend – Sermon Series
4-Lesson Sermon Series
Defending A Friend. God doesn’t need defending, but he’s called us to always be prepared to explain to others the hope we have in Christ. In these four lessons, your students will focus on how to answer some common questions about why they believe what they believe.
LeaderTreks Sermon Series are easy-to-use, engaging messages that are geared toward junior high and high school students. These customizable, Bible-based sermon outlines are designed to equip everyone from volunteer leaders to experienced full-time youth workers with solid content and clear takeaways that bring the Bible to life. The included group discussion questions help you facilitate great discussions that lead to real-life application steps.
- Living Differently (John 17:11–21; 1 Peter 3:15)
- Who’s Good Enough? (Philippians 3:3–21)
- Does God Really Care? (Psalm 121)
- Can I Trust the Bible? (2 Timothy 3:14–4:5)
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED IN YOUR DOWNLOAD:
- 4 Bible-based Sermon Outlines (PDF & Word)
- PowerPoint presentations to support each lesson
- Media & Graphics (presentation slides and social media images to promote/follow-up with students).
Download Sample >>