I Am A Worshiper – Student Journal
40-Day Student Discipleship Journal
Equip students with 8 essential traits and attitudes of worship
Use this resource for At-Home Ministry
I Am a Worshiper is a great journal for students to learn about worship—even during quarantine. Each week of devotions will walk students through 8 important principles about worship. Students will learn Bible Study Methods to help them study the Bible on their own. They’ll be inspired by daily challenges and hard questions. It even includes the Unique Abilities Assessment designed specifically for students.
At the end of each week, you’ll find a set of questions for mentors. Invite parents to use this resource to disciple their students at home, or equip your small group leaders with a ready-made set of discussion questions.
I Am a Worshiper is a 40-Day Student Discipleship Journal designed to teach students 8 essential traits and attitudes of worship.
When we truly experience God and understand the Gospel, we know that the only possible response is worship. Worship isn’t just a nice feeling or something that we do only on Sundays. It’s a vital, life-giving part of our walks with Christ. When we spend time in worship, we learn more about who God is and his heart for his people. We remind ourselves that he is God, and he is worthy of all glory and honor and praise.
Worship doesn’t have to be confusing. It doesn’t have to be theoretical or vague. The kind of worship we see in the Bible is a simple recognition of who God is and what he’s done for us. And it has practical implications for our daily lives.
Use I Am a Worshiper with an individual student or walk through this resource with a small group of students. Weekly Mentor questions are provided to help you debrief what your students are learning.
Each week you’ll find:
- Several days of Bible Studies (using Bible Study Methods)
- Thought-provoking experiences
- Hard Questions
- Marks of a Disciple (Life Application)
The 8 Essential Skills and Traits:
- What is Worship?: Defining what it is and why it matters
- Viewing God Rightly: Understanding who he is and who we are
- Sacrifice: Letting go of whatever gets between us and God
- Reverence: Giving God the respect he deserves
- Obedience: Putting God’s will above our own
- Humility: Recognizing that we are not God
- Past Remembrance: Remembering God’s faithfulness
- Future Hope and Expectation: Looking forward to eternity
- Unique Abilities Assessment
- Mentor Pages
In stock (can be backordered)
Download Sample >>