Kentucky Adventure Camp
It’s time to BE DARING!
Adventure Camp is a unique, excitement-filled, week-long camp experience that will be the thrill of a lifetime for your students. Through a variety of daily adventure activities and teachable moments, they’ll learn what it means to be daring disciples of Jesus. Its days and nights are spent in the outdoors learning what it means to take risks, to truly step outside of your comfort zone, and ultimately follow Jesus with your whole heart. Adventure Camp is a week-long camp experience that challenges you to experience the thrill of following Christ. You’ll engage in different adventure activities each day, along with a day of service, all while learning what it means to be a daring disciple of Jesus. We invite you to join the adventure. We invite you to be daring.
Camp Length – 1 Week
Camp Theme – Be Daring!
Location – Kentucky
Age Level – High School and Middle School
Group Size – 15-40 participants
Dates – Open weeks for Summer 2019:
June 2-8, June 9-15, June 16-22 June 23-29, June 30-July 6, July 7-13, July 14-20, July 21-27, July 28-Aug 3
Cost $369 per person
Includes: All meals except one meal out, all team camping and adventure gear (excludes sleeping bags and sleeping pads), LeaderTreks staff, and team books.
(Price excludes transportation)
Call Dan for more information: 877.502.0699Book Your Trip Today
Activities and Experiences
- “Be Daring” Sessions
- Mountain Biking
- Service Outreach
- Low Ropes
- Backpacking trip
What Your Students Will Learn
- Learn multiple inductive Bible study methods and grow through application
- Grow in ability to work and lead in teams
- Enhanced understanding of group’s purpose and mission while fostering unity
- Team building activities, leadership principles, Tasks and Traits of a Leader
- Basic backcountry camping skills
- Cooking, campsite management, gear care, low impact camping & stewardship
- Bike care, basic maintenance, shifting, braking principles, trail riding skills
- Basic kayaking paddle strokes, wet exit, river safety, rolling, and bracing
- Gain a vision of how God is working in the local community and participate through service